Efficient corporate communications
The range of webinar applications is much broader than a typical CEO address or a remote training session. Webinars can replace product introductions, internal communications events, interactive sessions on market developments or sales strategies… in short, every one-way or two-way communications session that benefits from visual content and broad regional or global distribution.
Beyond the talking head
A well prepared webinar is scripted and aims to visualize and illustrate the content with a mix of live presenter(s), pre-recorded graphics, animations and/or video sequences. Viewers expect to be fascinated, not bored. Our creative teams can design and prepare an attractive look & feel for the webinar and all the multimedia ingredients that add value to the experience.
Studio, remote or hybrid
The presenters or interviewees can be live in our sound-proof studio or brought in remotely via Teams, Zoom, Skype, Webex... or a hybrid of both. With excellent picture quality and audio talkback for directions.
We can provide for the complete experience with live interaction between the presenter(s) and the web audience. Features like live chat, Q&A, polls or quizzes can be integrated, with direct online feedback.
The webinar is archived and can be made available globally, or to a restricted audience, via all the required channels. We can provide for translations and subtitles and remixed versions. If the webinar is the lead-in of a broader campaign, we can build the accompanying tools, such as a micro-site or mobile app.
- fully sound-proof "box-in-box" recording studio with separate control room
- 270° green-key infinity walls and floor, and curtain track
- lighting grid with 24 LED soft-panels and Fresnel spotlights, all DMX controlled
- 4 full-HD broadcast-quality camera's with CCU
- wireless microphones, in-ear monitoring and intercom
- teleprompter for scripts and/or PowerPoint slides
- dedicated NDI-connected PC for PPT presentations, with remote clicker
- large studio monitors for (slide) preview and program
- vision mixing desk with 16 inputs, multiple DDR's, 4 M/E buses
- full support of NDI - video over IP
- 3D virtual studio environments, standard or tailor-made
- support for remote video feeds via Skype TX, Teams, Zoom...
- separate backup broadcast quality recorder
- high quality streaming to all common platforms
- internet fiber connection with guaranteed 200 Mbps upload speed