As an experienced front-end developer at B·U·T, you build a broad range of web applications, from websites, apps and Showpad content to immersive experiences such as AR and VR. And because you work for large multinationals, your results are seen and admired across the globe.
- you develop B-to-B content and applications for marketing communications departments in international companies
- you translate the customer needs into a performant, intuitive and attractive front-end
- you develop the UI for websites, but also for apps, interactive and immersive applications
- you bring the designs of the graphics team to life using state-of-the-art frameworks and tools
- you never stop learning and closely follow the trends in your field of expertise
- you master a modern JS framework like Vue, React or Angular and have experience with state management libraries like Vuex or Redux
- you write high quality code that is well documented and easily maintainable
- you are able to create re-usable templates for integration in a CMS; knowledge of Twig is a plus
- you work with versioning systems like git
- you are familiar with tools such as NPM, Webpack, Gulp...
- you are an even better match if you master Craft CMS and PHP
- you live at a realistic distance from our offices in Schelle (Antwerpen)
We offer a full-time contract, flexibility in working hours and location, and an attractive remuneration and benefits package. And most of all, a creative environment where you can excel and collaborate with an experienced team of developers, designers and project managers.