B·U·T is a digital production house that carries out a wide range of projects for large companies around interactive applications, video productions, virtual & augmented reality, 2D/3D animations, e-learning and design. The company is active in Singapore, Belgium, Dubai and Switzerland.
As a sales coordinator at B·U·T Singapore, you are responsible for the entire sales process from sourcing to closing. You do this together with your team for a varied and wide range of assignments, from web and apps over interactive and immersive applications to AR/VR/MR projects. And because you work for the large multinationals, your results are seen and appreciated worldwide.
You'll be tasked with the following:
- Seeking out and processing sales opportunities, both online and offline
- Preparing documents to facilitate sales
- Communicating the value that we can create for the client
- Understanding our customers' requirements and offering relevant and appropriate solutions
- Working with the team on developing sales strategies
You're equipped with the following:
- 2+ years of sales experience in multimedia or adjacent disciplines
- Excellent communication skills
- Curious and open to learning about how tech and media intersect
- Competent working knowledge of MS Office
- Decent exposure to creative software is a plus (Adobe suite, Unity, Unreal, 3ds Max, etc.)
- Fluency in other languages on top of English is a plus
- A technical/professional background in any creative field is a plus